Ground Up Development
- Disciplined Acquisition
- Margin Improvement
- Cost-Effective Re- Development
- Brand Relationship
- Ground up development of an upscale 126-room Hotel in a high barrier to entry market.
- Through Baywood’s local affiliation with brokers and land developers, Baywood was able to acquire Hotel pad site in a premiere high barrier to entry mixed-use development.
- Through community relationships, Baywood was able to reduce development time by 25%
- Exited in 2008 to an affiliate of Apple REIT.