- Disciplined Acquisition
- Margin Improvement
- Cost-Effective (Re-) Development
- Brand Relationship
- Acquired the historical 1878 Bexar County jail building; located approximately two blocks from the Alamo and Riverwalk and adjacent to Spanish Governor’s Palace.
- Historical building underwent a comprehensive14-month renovation that transformed the asset into an award winning 82-room Holiday Inn Express.
- Hotel building placed on National Register of Historical Places by United States Department of the Interior
- Hotel exceeded budgeted revenues by over 40% in the first year after renovation