At Baywood Hotels, our expertise in converting and upgrading hotel assets to create long-term value is a skill we take pride in. Our achievements have been recognized repeatedly over the years by various franchisors, lenders and local governments.
In 1991 the Baywood partners acquired their first distressed asset in a thriving interchange off of I-95 north of Richmond, VA. Since the start of Baywood Hotels, the partners have had a talent for the redevelopment and repositioning of neglected and distressed hotel properties and have completed projects representing over $100 million in investments. Be it a historic redevelopment or a troubled hotel, each and every one of Baywood’s projects is unique, crediting years of meticulous planning, design, and execution for each project. As we say at Baywood, “No cookie cutters here.”
The Baywood approach throws out formula sheets and instead looks at each redevelopment project individually with a completely new set of problems that demand distinctive and creative solutions. We center our focus on the development of those solutions by keeping the end goals front and center – a quality hotel that offers a fresh, redesigned product with the modern amenities our patrons deserve, and ultimately, a property that creates investor and shareholder value.
Noisy pipes, faulty air conditioners, poor curb appeal and antiquated phone systems are no fit for Baywood properties. Going beyond these basic issues, we strive to shape each property to provide the best possible experience and know that these investments create customer loyalty, low maintenance and long-term asset performance and appreciation.
Redevelopment Projects Completed by Baywood Hotels
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Baltimore – BWI Airport North
- Hilton Garden Inn Airport South San Antonio
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites College Park -University Area
- Towneplace Suites by Marriott, San Antonio Downtown-Riverwalk, TX
- Home2 Suites by Hilton, San Antonio Downtown-Riverwalk, TX
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Downtown Baltimore, MD
- Holiday inn Express Riverwalk
- Holiday Inn Express Baltimore – Stadiums, MD
- Comfort Inn Downtown/Convention Center, DC